Go on an adventure through the Meerdaal forest and the Valley of the Dyle by mountainbike, raft, on foot and by canoe! A unique concept with two overnight-stays and outdooractivities such as a trip by raft, mountainbiking, highrope-parcours, navigating, outdoorcooking and a lot more! An adventurous camp for youngsters between 13 and 16-years old.
When does this camp take place?
- Monday 6th July until Friday 10th July 2020
- Monday 10th August until Friday 14th August 2020
How is it organised?
This camps takes place from Monday to Friday. Monday and Tuesday we start at 9AM and end at 4PM at The Shelter. There is FREE before and after care for kids between 8AM - 9AM and 4PM - 5PM. Wednesday we start at The Shelter and move to a nearby camplocation where we'll spend the next few days. The camp ends on Friday at 4PM at The Shelter. There is FREE before care on Wednesday between 8AM - 9AM and after care on Friday between 4PM and 5PM.
INCLUDED in the camp:
- 2x OVERNIGHT-STAY (Wedn & Thur.) in tents at a campsite with the necessary accommodation
- MEALS on day 3, 4 & 5 (2x breakfast - 2x lunch - 2x diner)
- GUIDANCE during the activities by experienced monitors
- ALL OUTDOOR-ACTIVITIES included in the program
- BEFORE & AFTER CARE during the whole week
- TRANSPORTATION OF MATERIAL to and from the campsite
Price for a week: € 295,00 per participant
Not included: Material for the overnight-stay (tents excl.) - Extra snacks and drinks - Breakfast and lunch on Wednesday (must be brought along in the morning) - Personal Accident Insurance (more info)
Register your son or daughter for multiple camps during the summer months 2020 and get a € 10,00 discount on every additional camp.*
*Attention: Only valid for the same child who is registered for several camps during the period July- August 2020.