MTB for Kids Ardennes
Are your kids experienced mountainbikers and looking for a new challenge? Discover our first MTB for Kids camp in the Ardennes!
Participants are accompanied by qualified mountainbike-instructors during technique-trainingsessions on expert-level and trips in the woods of the Ardennes in the Province of Luxemburg! An adventurous and sportive camp for experienced bikers between the ages of 13 and 16-years old.
When does this camp take place?
- Monday 17th of August until Friday 21st August 2020
How is it organised?
This camp consists of five trainingdays with four overnight-stays at our location in the Province of Luxemburg, near La Roche-en-Ardenne. We start the week at 9AM and end it at 4PM at our camplocation. During this week we make trips in the surroundings of our location and work on our mountainbike-technique on challenging tracks and trails. We alternate between active trips on our bike and other outdooractivities in the surroundings!
INCLUDED in this camp:
- OVERNIGHT-STAY in tents on a campsite with the necessary accommodation
- MEALS (4x breakfast - 4x lunch - 4x diner)
- GUIDANCE before, during and after mountainbiking from qualified mountainbike-instructors
- EXTRA OUTDOOR-ACTIVITIES
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT for bikes and ASSISTANCE for participants
- TRANSPORTATION FOR MATERIAL to and from our location (bike incl.)
- INFOSESSION before the camp for all participants on Thursday 25/06/2020 at 7pm
Price for a week: € 395,00 per mountainbiker
Not included: A mountainbike - Material for the overnight-stay (tents excl.) - Extra snacks and drinks - Transportation to and from the camplocation (more info during the infosession) - Personal Accident Insurance (more info)
Register your son or daughter for multiple camps during the summer months 2020 and get a € 10,00 discount on every additional camp.*
*Attention: Only valid for the same child who is registered for several camps during the period July- August 2020.