MTB for Kids Marathon
Discover the first MTB for Kids Marathon and take the challenge: three days to conquer an adventurous trip from Namen to Korbeek-Dijle with guidance from qualified mountainbike-instructors! A unique experience for sportive mountainbikers between the ages of 13 and 16-years old.
When does this camp take place?
- Wednesday 1st July until Friday 3th of July 2020
How is it organised?
The three-day trip consists of three riding-days with two overnight-stays on different locations between Namen and Korbeek-Dijle. We start the three-day trip at 9AM at the startlocation and end it at 4PM in The Shelter. During the three-day trip we'll make trips on unique and challenging tracks and trails with the goal to end in Korbeek-Dijle. The focus will be riding trips of +/- 35 km per day with quite a lot of altimeters.
INCLUDED in this camp:
- OVERNIGHT-STAY in tents on a campsite with the necessary accommodation
- MEALS (2x breakfast - 3x lunch - 2x diner)
- GUIDANCE before, during and after mountainbiking from qualified mountainbike-instructors
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT for bikes and ASSISTANCE for participants
- TRANSPORTATION FOR MATERIAL to and from our location (bike incl.)
- INFOSESSION before the camp for all participants on Thursday 25/06/2020 at 8pm
Price for three-days: € 195,00 per mountainbiker
Not included: A mountainbike - Material for the overnight-stay (tents excl.) - Extra snacks and drinks - Transportation to the startlocation (more info during the infosession) - Personal Accident Insurance (more info)
Register your son or daughter for multiple camps during the summer months 2020 and get a € 10,00 discount on every additional camp.*
*Attention: Only valid for the same child who is registered for several camps during the period July- August 2020.