We need to implement a number of measures in our organization to protect the health of both participants and employees from the spread of COVID-19.
We hope that we can count on your cooperation so that we can create a safe environment for our employees and for you, our participants, to participate in our activities.
Below you will find all information about the measures and guidelines that must be followed to participate in our activities:
Which guidelines do I need to follow?
- Social distance before, during and after the activity: the minimum distance of 1.5 meters is respected where possible by all participants.
- Hand hygiene before, during and after the activity: before and after the activity and before and after using the toilet, you can disinfect your hands with hand gel or wash them with soap and water. Also avoid unnecessary contact with objects: only touch what you need to participate in the activity!
- A mouth mask is no longer obligated: however in certain zones it is recommended to wear a mouth mask.
- Keep your distance from our employees: our employees will continue to support you before and after the activity and are always there for questions or in case of problems. But they too must be able to perform their job in a safe manner. Keep the minimum distance of 1.5 meters.
- Personal items can be left in The Shelter or, in the case of trips down the Dyle or Demer, taken in our car to the end point: However we still recommend to leave your belongings at home, in your car or take it with you during your activity (in adapted pcking material). Note: Each person is responsible for their own material. Personal material will not be compensated for loss or damage before, during or after the activity.
- Our general rules and conditions stay valid for every activity unless communicated otherwise: these can be found on the page per activity, the practical information and the general conditions.
Each participant undertakes to adhere to the predefined guidelines before, during and after the activity. If not, a participant can be refused to participate.
Cancellation due to COVID-19
What if the booked activity can't take place due to COVID-19 measures?
In case an activity can't take place on the forseen date due to COVID-19 measures, you'll receive a voucher for the value of the paid amount which you can use to rebook the activity to another date or to choose another activity from our offer for the voucher amount. The voucher can be used to a maximum of one year after the original reservation date.