Café & Terrace
During the season you are welcome on our terrace overlooking the Dyle. We offer a range of drinks and snacks. On our menu you will find soft drinks, hot drinks, a wide range of local beers, wine & cava, snacks, home-made soup of the day, a delicious farmer's sandwich and delicious sweets: ice cream, cake, pie, muffins, .. (depending on the available range).
Large groups are also welcome on our terrace, but we do recommend that you contact us in advance for a reservation, so that we can certainly offer you a nice place on our terrace!
It's possible to visit our Café with your social bubble of maximum 10 people. To assure the social distance, we have expended our terrace next to the current terrace and on the field next to the Dyle. We also have set a few basic measures that need to be respected during your visit:
- Wait to be seated: our personnel will appoint a table to you uppon arrival
- Once seated, don't get up until you leave the café. It's not allowed to walk around on the terrace and our grounds. The personnel will serve you at your table.
- There are no menus available. This can be consulted before or after your visit on our website. Our personnel can also give you more infomation about our offer.
- Reservations are not possible
- We ask to register your contact information before ordering
- Payment can be done in cash or via the Payconiq-app
- To use the toilet you need to wear a mouthmask
Please note: we do not have Bancontact or Visa, only cash payment or via Payconiq-app possible.
When is the café open?
The café and terrace are open from 13/06/2020 until 25/10/2020 on the following days:
- Saturday and Sunday: 12 am to 7 pm
July and August 2020:
- Tuesday to Thursday: 12 am to 6 pm
- Friday: 12 am to 7 pm
- Saterday and Sunday: 11 am to 7 pm
From September 2020 (standard hours)
- High season: 12 am to 7 pm (June - July - August - September)
- Low season 12 am to 6 pm (April - May - October)
Where is the café?
You will find the address details in our contact information
Activities on site?
Discover the valley during a trip down the Dyle! Take a look for all our activities via this page