During the season you are welcome on our terrace overlooking the Dyle. We offer a range of drinks and snacks. On our menu you will find soft drinks, hot drinks, a wide range of local beers, wine & cava, snacks, home-made soup of the day, a delicious farmer's sandwich and delicious sweets: ice cream, cake, pie, muffins, .. (depending on the available range).
Large groups are also welcome on our terrace (if the measures COVID-19 allow it!) but we ask that you contact us in advance so that we can certainly offer you a nice place on our terrace!
Policy COVID-19 SEASON 2021:
- It's only possible to visit our café & terrace with a group of maximum 8 people (or one family).
- A mouth mask is obligatory when going to a table or departing from a table
- Once seated, don't get up until you leave the café. It's not allowed to walk around on the terrace and our grounds. The personnel will serve you at your table.
- There are no menus available. This can be consulted before or after your visit on our website or via the QR-code on the table. Our personnel can also give you more infomation about our offer.
- Reservations are not possible
- Payment can be done in cash, via Bancontact (new!) or via the Payconiq-app (creditcards not possible!)
- To use the toilet you need to wear a mouthmask
When is the café open?
The café & terrace wil be open on the following days:
- On SATURDAY and SUNDAY in the period from the 8th of May until the 31st of October from 11am until 7pm.
- On WEDNESDAY in the period from the 12th of May until the 30th of June and in the period from the 1st of September until the 29th of September from 12am until 6pm.
- From TUESDAY until SUNDAY in the period from the 1st of July until the 31st of August (summer holidays) from 11am until 7pm*
- On Bankholidays the 13th of May and the 14th of May (All Saints day) and the 24th of May (Whit monday) from 11am until 7pm.
* We're closed on mondays during holidays.
Where is the café?
You will find the address details in our contact information
Activities on site?
Discover the valley during a trip down the Dyle! Take a look for all our activities via this page